Premier Financial Group, a locally owned and operated wealth management firm, is seeking to hire a full-time Investment Administrator for their Eureka, CA office.
Premier’s Investment Administrator is responsible for collaborating across the entire Customer Service team to manage activity and ensure the continuous delivery of exceptional service. Previous industry experience is not required, however, the ideal candidate will:
- Display passion for customer service
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively and efficiently manage client relationships
- Possess excellent writing skills
- Maintain advanced Microsoft Office proficiency
- Exhibit a high degree of attention to detail
- Leverage proven computer literacy
- Prepare professional quality presentation materials and other visual aids
- Take pride in delivering all assignments with accuracy and efficiency to delight clients
- At a minimum, applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED), 3+ years of customer service experience, and 3+ years of experience working in a professional office environment. Experience in business development and/or marketing is also highly desirable.
Premier Financial is deeply committed to providing every client with financial peace of mind through the high touch delivery of high quality professional services. Therefore, the Investment Administrator plays a critical role in the organization’s ongoing success.
Premier Financial’s comprehensive benefits package includes:
- 29 paid days off per year
- 50% of “employee” portion of medical insurance paid by Premier
- $50k group life insurance premium paid by Premier*
- Employer paid long-term disability insurance*
- 401(K) matching, all fees and costs paid**
- Annual memberships at Costco
- Annual membership with Cal-Ore Flights
- Free, ongoing financial and retirement planning, including low and discounted management fees for employee and direct family
- One-time $1k contribution into an educational 529 plan for employee’s school-aged children
- $25 monthly toward a gym membership, $50 toward initiation fee