Premier Financial Advisors are known for their excellent interpersonal skills and their ability to develop and maintain long lasting relationships with clients, colleagues, and the broader community. Premier Advisors are highly trained and continuously mentored by a team of seasoned industry experts, who emphasize extraordinary client service.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher education level with clear focus in Economics, Business, or Finance preferred (Note: broader business, mathematics, or social science training and degree may be considered on a case-by-case basis)
- Established securities licenses, for example, Series 65, 7, or 66
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) certification or ability to obtain the same
- Previous experience advising clients on investments and personal finance
- 5+ years of client service experience
- 3+ years of professional office experience
- Familiarity with investments, including securities, insurance, and investment management
- Demonstrated sales training and professional experience
- Friendly and engaging personality, the ability to build trust and rapport
- Ability to present in front of individuals and groups with comfort
- Workplace Computer Competency (Windows and Microsoft Suite proficiency)
- Portfolio Management Systems, Database, and/or Client Relationship Management system administration experience
Premier Advisors have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop and maintain long lasting relationships with our clients and are active and highly engaged members of our community. Business development and strategic planning skills are vital to sustaining a successful business, and all members of Premier’s team are required to participate.
Strong organizational and implementation skills combined with extraordinary initiative and self-motivation are the hallmarks of this position. The ability to remain flexible in our ever-changing industry, with a willingness to develop oneself, are key traits of a Premier Advisor.
At Premier, all advisors are fiduciaries to clients. Team members build trust and provide “Financial Peace of Mind” by putting client interests ahead of everything else. Premier Advisors have the skills to create investment and financial recommendations unique to each individual, business, or organization’s expressed needs and desires.
Premier offers all employees competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, diverse career growth opportunities, and a supportive environment for continuous learning and growth.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and detailed cover letter explaining interest and qualifications to Yarrow@premierfinancial.com.
High performing professionals who thrive on collaboration and are willing to work hard to cultivate a healthy and happy environment for all employees are encouraged to apply.
- 29 paid days off per year
- 50% of “employee” portion of medical insurance paid by Premier
- $50k group life insurance premium paid by Premier*
- Employer paid long-term disability insurance*
- 401(K) matching, all fees and costs paid**
- Annual memberships at Costco
- Annual membership with Cal-Ore Flights
- Free, ongoing financial and retirement planning, including low and discounted management fees for employee and direct family
- One-time $1k contribution into an educational 529 plan for employee’s school-aged children
- $25 monthly toward a gym membership, $50 toward initiation fee